Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Simple

Just simple. I'ma sit here and wonder how I can get more nutrients. I just looked back over what I ate the past couple days. BARELY NOTHING. I ate all day, but I grazed on fruit. It filled me up, but it clearly didn't provide enough nourishment. It's just that I was running around and I would take fruit with me to snack on while I was out. When I got home, I didn't feel like cooking, so I ate more fruit or I made popcorn. But I could have done better. It's not like I didn't think about it while it was happening ("I hope my body isn't going into starvation mode cuz we're only eating fruit..."), but I didn't want to stop anywhere to eat anything because who knows what I would have gotten. So I ate fruit. I need to do better. For example, I'm tired right now. I would love to take a nap, but it's goin' on 8:30pm. What I need to do is get off the computer and fix some dinner so I can take leftovers for lunch tomorrow. Since tomorrow is the last day, I want to do everything right, you know, go out with a bang.

Ok, lemme do that. What should I cook? Stir-fry? Yeah. Tofu? I'll check the cookbook, but I may hold off on using that. I'm still kinda scared. But I do need something in my stir-fry. Or maybe I don't. Let's see how we do with just broccoli, onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, and bean sprouts. I figure if you can use olive oil to grill veggies, I should be able to use it to stir-fry them, too!

Later!

No comments: