Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Day 2

I made it! :) Although yesterday I only had 16 points. I think I'll do better as far as eating all my points today because I'm taking a 5pt lunch (leftover fajita rice). AND I'm making a smoothie for breakfast. I should be able to eat 24 points today. Later, I'll document in here what I ate yesterday along with the times I ate. I'll do that daily, in case anyone (meat eaters) wonders what you could possibly eat for 9 days on so strict (to me, at least) a diet. And in case I lose the notebook I'm writing it all down in. Why I'm not keeping it in my weight-loss journal, I don't know.

I walked this morning, but only for 30 minutes. Ran about 500ft. Tomorrow, I'll time the running part. Then I did some ab exercises. I could only do 23 full sit-ups!!! So I'll shoot for 25 before I go to bed, and some leg lifts. I feel like I'm starting off slow, but I also know I'll keep building up, so I need to start somewhere. I don't want to overwork myself, but I don't want to underwork myself either. I'm going to do some weight training today after work.

I know it's only Day 2, but I kinda feel good. I mean, I feel good for sticking to the plan. I feel good for getting up this morning and exercising. I feel good for having my meals planned out for today. I feel good that I have a kitchen stocked with healthy, whole foods. I feel good physically; I haven't coughed once since waking up!!! I was having my usual sinus issues and it creates a phlegmy cough for me (almost constant, all day long, very annoying). Not today. I have not coughed ONE TIME!!! I wonder if that's a coincidence?

I'm going to put my food into fitday (or calorie counter, we'll see) to see what nutrients I'm getting and where I'm lacking. I want to make sure I'm not deficient in anything. If I'm going to re-train my body (and my mind, especially) how to eat, I might as well do it right.

I feel so . . . together! And I don't know why. Is it the change in seasons? It was this same time last year that I started WW (and this blog, I think!), and took it so seriously. Whatever it is, I'm glad it's in me. I'm ready to watch my body transform!!! And I'm ready and willing to put in the work that it's gonna take to achieve the results I want.

I can already tell, I'm going to have a GREAT day!!! HalleluYAH!!!

No comments: