Thursday, May 03, 2007

I forgot

to blog about my happy moment yesterday. Ok, so you know I have to plan for the FS thing, right? Well, right as I was getting ready to wash my pots & pans and start cooking dinner, my friend calls me in distress: her car was acting up on the freeway. So I started hurrying around the house to go help her and what did I do? I grabbed fruit to snack on and my last serving of Fajita Rice in case it took longer than expected, a bottle of water and out the door. I actually took time to pack a WAR bag!!!! I was so excited as I was leaving that I called my friend PJ to tell her what I did. That was a turning point. I've NEVER thought quick like that when it came to food. And that kept me from being hungry with nothing to eat. And I'm SO glad I did because I needed that food!!!! I really am creating new habits. I don't even know who I am anymore.

Oh wait, yeah I do. The same lazy chick as before. Cuz I ain't get up this morning to exercise. But I WILL do my 30 minutes on the treadmill today (run/walking). By next week, I should be back up to my one hour walk/run. I'm gonna push myself. Not too hard, but I'm gonna push myself.

I felt so GOOD this morning!!! I wanted to weigh myself SOOOOOOO bad!!!! But I didn't. I really want to wait until the morning of Day 10 because I want it to be a surprise. I can't wait. :)

No comments: