Saturday, June 03, 2006

My Rewards

Well, I went thrifting yesterday!!! I probably spent way too much money, but I'm not going to focus on that. I'm going to focus on the fact that I got some clothes that fit AND . . . are you ready . . . A JUICER!!!!! For only FIVE DOLLARS!!!! How excited was I? And it works, I used it today! I can't believe I was looking to put stuff in layaway and all that and here I find a juicer that works just fine for now (it's hell to clean) for only 5 bucks. Can't beat it. AND I got an espresso/cappucino maker! For EIGHT DOLLARS! How cool?! Two day's worth of Caramel Macchiatos and I can make my own for as long as it works. I haven't tried it out yet, but I'm sure it works. I'm TOO excited!!!

So I'm all over the internet now looking at juicing recipes and stuff. I have heard over the years how people who juice are SO healthy. Well, I'm about to be one of those people. I will be getting ALL of my fruits and veggies each day, because I'm going to juice some of them! Today I juiced carrots (which I don't eat), an orange, and some pineapple. Delish! Tonight I'm going to try something with spinach, tomatoes, and watermelon! I'll get all the vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants I need!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!

No comments: