Monday, October 02, 2006

ONEDERLAND, BABY!!!!!

That's right!!! I'm FINALLY in ONEderland!!! 193.5!!!! I have no idea when it actually happened cuz I haven't weighed myself in a while. But I did last week at a friend's house who had a digital scale. Man, I was so shocked by the read-out I had to weigh myself TWICE!! I haven't been writing down what I eat or really counting points. I have been paying attention to everything I put into my mouth and making sure that I'm making healthy choices. And I've kept exercising no matter what. And these last two weeks have been... WHEW!!! Life threw me a couple curve balls but a sista is STILL maintaining!!! AND consistently losing weight on top of it!!! I DIDN'T EMOTIONALLY EAT!!!! I DIDN'T STOP WALKING!!!!! Man, I'm growing and I LOVE it!!!!! There is NO going back!!!!

There is one slight problem. I have NO clothes. Now that fall is here, I have no clothes. And I can't afford to go shopping. I did get a couple sweaters at the GAP outlet last week, but I really need pants. Really, I need pants and skirts. I'm cool on jeans; those fit. My sister is sending me some clothes that she can't fit anymore, and my sister can dress, so it's cool. Most of that stuff she ain't never even wore. Y'all, even my shoes are too big. And I don't part with shoes. PERIOD. So I'ma hafta work something out, lol.

At any rate, just had to update cuz a sista is EXCITED!!!!!!!! This is the smallest I've been in 14 years!!!!! I'm NEVER EVER EVER going back!!!! EVER!!!!! Only 48 more pounds to go. This time next year, I'll be at my goal of 145lbs!!!

I still need to commit to doing some strength and flexibility. I have to keep reminding myself that if I don't, I'll be thin, but flabby and not toned, and that's just unacceptable! After all of this, I want to look good. Because the truth is, I FEEL good!!! I'm so proud of me, I really am. No heart disease for me!!! I will NOT follow in my mother's footsteps! I'm ADDING years to my life, not taking away, and there's nothing I'd trade in the world for that. Not even a box of Nabisco Ginger Snaps. (*And I came REAL close a couple weeks ago, REAL close!!*)

I guess that's all for now.

WOOWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

:-D

No comments: