Monday, October 09, 2006

Bad news - BINGE!!

Yup, I'm in the midst of a binge. Let's see. Friday night I ate a whole can of cashews. I felt horrible on Saturday, but not so bad that I didn't keep eating. I ordered a pizza and ate the whole thing. It was a small, six slices, but still, I ate the WHOLE thing. In two sittings. And some cheese sticks. From Papa John's. Not to mention the cheese was probably unclean. I have to do better. Today I ate a .99 bag of Doritos and a .99 bag of mini Oreos. I don't know what's wrong with me. While I'm coming up with these meals and anticipating getting back on the bandwagon FOR REAL, I'm falling off big time. But I'm conscious of it and I won't let it get out of hand. I know I don't want to do this, though, because I feel constipated and bloated. Ugh, I just don't feel well. And I know why, so I know how to avoid this feeling.

That's one of the reasons I'm looking into this juice fasting stuff so tough - I know I need to cleanse my system. I know I do. But I'm going to let the juice do it for me. We'll see.

No comments: