Monday, October 09, 2006

More research

Ok, so I've been reading on juicing and fruits and vegetables and detoxification. I've learned so much. One of the things I've been thinking about is growing my own herb garden. Well, there's no better time to start than the present. I figure I can teach myself how to do it buy getting books and reading so I came to the library to get started. I start a new job next week and want everything in place before that life-change commences. I've already come up with plenty of meal ideas (over 30 for dinner and a few for breakfast and lunch), so I don't have to worry about that. But I'm planning on going grocery shopping this week to get the things I'll need for the next week or two. I'm seriously committed to juicing, so I need to learn about some herbs and different sprouts, namely wheatgrass. I want to see what I can grow in the kitchen and what I can grow on my balcony, even though it's about to get cold. I don't have a window in my kitchen; I hope that doesn't pose a problem. I only have a few more days off and I want to maximize this time for learning and making changes, if need be.

I don't know if I'm going to do a fast or not, but I'm definitely adding two glasses of fresh juice each day. And I'm going to make them WORK for me!!

I found so many great recipes! I can't wait to try them out! Who knew that I would get addicted to cooking and stuff?! Gardnening?? Me?! Amazing! But I can't wait to start. I guess these are my newest hobbies.

More on this later...

No comments: