Monday, September 04, 2006

Update

I haven't weighed myself in I don't know how long, so I have no idea what the scale says. I'm not worried because I FEEL thinner. And I'm keeping up with my measurements. That will have to do for now.

Bootcamp for Brides, Stability Ball, and Pilates - I haven't been doing any of that. As far as the Pilates, I think I would rather take a class because it seems you need to know proper positions and all that. If I'm going to do it, I want to do it right. I'm trying to alleviate pain, not create new ones, y'know? I have an exercise video (from the library, of course) for the Stability Ball, so I'm going to give that a try. And of course I'm still walking.

Haven't been writing down what I eat this past week, but I'm going to get back on the ball. I need to start planning AND recording my meals. Keeps me on track.

No comments: