Monday, September 04, 2006

More milestones!!!

Can you even BELIEVE it?! Ok, so first, I went out the other night and since it's gotten chilly, I put on my boots. Y'all, I zipped them up my calf with NO PROBLEM!!! I didn't have to hold them together or nothin'!!! They just zipped right up! I took my boot off and measured my calf: I've lost an inch off my calf! It is soooooo hard for me to lose inches off of my calves and check it out!!! A whole inch! For like two years it was 16 inches and now it's only 15!!! WOOWHOOOOOO!!!

Ok, so remember the GAP jeans I got from the thrift store earlier in the spring/summer? Size 14 GAP jeans that I was supposed to be able to fit by July? Well, in July they fit, but not WELL, y'know what I'm sayin'? I couldn't quite get them over my butt (and I don't even have a regular blackgirl butt). I thought maybe they were irregularly made (hence how they ended up at the thrift store BRAND NEW) and would never fit properly. So anyway, I have been walking more regularly (as I committed to do in my last post). This month is the first time I actually exercised while on my period (GO ME!!). I walked today, took my shower, and tried to find something to wear. My wardrobe has totally diminished due to my clothes being too big and me not having money to get new clothes that fit. So I decide to try on my GAP jeans (my size 14 GAP jeans) to see how far I have to go before I could wear them. THEY FIT!!! THEY FIT!!! THEY FIT!!!! I have them on right now!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I am NEVER EVER EVER EVER going back!!!! This feels TOO damn good!!!!!

How's THAT for motivation?

:)

No comments: