Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Slow start

Yesterday was a bad eating day. But instead of focusing on how bad it was, I'm instead going to learn from it. Here's what I learned:
  • No snacks allowed in the house. Not even healthy ones. That pretty much means no processed foods. I can't keep it in the house. I've eaten a whole bag of baked cheetos and 3 boxes of 100 calorie snack packs. Ridiculous!!! So from now on, no snacks. If I want a snack, I'll have to make some popcorn. For sweet snacks, I'll have fruit or cereal.
  • I need to practice some self-control and get back to proper portion sizes. I was eating cuz I liked the taste of the food, not cuz I was still hungry.

So that's that. But I still wrote everything down. And I'm still focused. It's just gonna take some time to get back in the saddle.

Oh, and I'm still re-reading BFLFW.

No comments: