Thursday, February 01, 2007

How could I forget?!

We had a wellness screening at work the other day. I went and had my blood pressure checked and my cholesterol. Guess who raised her HDL??? ME!!! I went from 47 to 58! I'm actually HEALTHIER!!! YAY!!! YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! It has truly been a good week.

Today at lunchtime I decided I'd go to the cafe and get me something good and fattening. I get down there and decide to just get what I always get if I buy lunch (which is not often): a grilled chicken breast, baked potato, and broccoli. That's it. Oh, I used margarine and sour cream. I'm going to buy some butter spray to take to work, though. So when I get off, I go visit a friend of mine and he suggests grabbing a bite to eat. I didn't even get anything; I figured I'd just have cereal for dinner. I am SO proud of me!

GO MONIQUE!!!

No comments: