Friday, July 07, 2006

The damage

Ok, so I weighed in and it wasn't as bad as I thought. I'm up 3.8. So I'm back at 206.2, where I was in week 7. That's cool, though. I'm still not giving up. I keep visualizing my goal. I still FEEL thinner. And I still fit my smaller clothes, so I'm not harping on the numbers. They'll go back down; as long as those inches don't go up! I'm just in a much better mood today. I'm looking forward to walking later. I have a new book on CD, Stephen King's The Colorado Kid. It sounds like it might be CSI-ish, so I'm hoping I like it. It doesn't sound like classic Stephen King, though. Neither was Cell; I took that back to the library after the first disc. I have been listening to Everything's Eventual at home. The first time I've ever listened to an audio book at home. Nice to fall asleep to, actually. WHY am I rambling on and on about audio books? The next one I'ma get is The Devil Wears Prada.

Have a good weekend, y'all! I know I will!! :)

No comments: