Thursday, May 03, 2007

Day 3

I'm ready for the 3rd day. Not prepared, but at least ready. I didn't cook last night, so today will be fruit and salad day until I get home. I need to eat all 4 bananas I have left before they go bad. Oh, I guess I could freeze a couple to use in my smoothies. I didn't get up and exercise this morning, but I'm walking to work and back, so that will serve as my exercise for today. And I really am gonna try to go to Pilates today. It's so hard to get back in the swing of things.

Food-wise, I think I did worse yesterday than I did on Day 1. Here's what I ate yesterday and at what time:

8:30-9:17am ~ 9oz Peach Banana Smoothie (5pts)
10:41am ~ med apple (1pt)
12:04pm ~ Fajita Rice (1/2 serving) (2.5pts)
1:38 ~ Fajita Rice (other half)(2.5pts)
4:50 ~ Banana (1pt)
6:30 ~ Banana (1pt)
6:43 ~ Fajita Rice (1/2 serving) (2.5pts)
8:51 ~ Fajita Rice (other half) (2.5pts)
9:04 ~ Quaker Rice Cake (PBCC) (1pt)
9:22 ~ 10 cups air popped popcorn (3pts)
10:20 ~ 1 cup watermelon, 2 QRC (3pts)

25 Points total; not bad. I need to enter this into Fitday.com to see if I had enough calories and nutrients. Too many snacks last night, especially between 9pm and 10:30. I think that's my problem time. And I was tired last night so I shoulda just went to sleep. But no, the snack monster was at it.

Gotta get my smoothie ready. More later...

No comments: