Sunday, April 08, 2007

Slowly, surely...

I'm gettin' back into gear!!! I'm down to 176.5 as of this today (I haven't eaten today, yet, though). I did some stability ball exercises this morning (that I got out of Fitness magazine). I'm mad it's gotten so cold cuz that totally nixes walking outside. But that's cool cuz I move a week from tomorrow and I'll have a fitness center!!! Even though I said I'd never lift another weight, I think I may do a little weight lifting. I have a new friend who used to be a football player and now is a health/PE teacher. Little does he know he's about to be my personal trainer (as far as weights go). Even though I'ma continue with Pilates, I am paranoid about burning the back fat, arm fat, and ab fat. So I'ma do Pilates AND a *little* weight training. It's the Feast of Unleavened Bread, so I can't eat anything that has leavening in it (yeast, baking soda, sodium bicarbonate, etc) and I'm sure that has contributed to the weight-loss. Y'all know how much I eat bread! This is the ONLY week out of the year that I don't. And I'm only halfway through the week. The truth? I don't miss it all that much, but it can be inconvenient. I mean, I wanted a PBJ sammich the other day. Instead, I had to cook. Which is good, right? I made mac-n-beef, a BIG pot. I'm so sick of it; I'ma freeze most of the rest and make some chili. I REALLY need to find some Matza if I'ma make chili. I can't eat chili without some type of carb. That's not totally true, I've done it before, but it will make me miss bread/crackers. Anyway, I'm rambling. I'm about to take my measurements and post and compare to the last time I took them and to my original measurements from 2002. I've also taken pictures that I plan to post as soon as I can get them on a disc. Ok, so lemme take the measurements. BRB...

No comments: